COMMERICAL STANDING SEAM ROOF SYSTEM
A Sleek and contemporary Metal Roof System
Metal Roofing Systems, More Widely Known As Standing Seam, Have Become Increasingly Popular In Recent Years. These Systems Offer A Wide Range Of Profiles And Colors. In Addition, These Systems Are Extremely Durable, Require Minimal Maintenance And Offer Outstanding Wind Uplift Resistance When Properly Engineered And Installed. While The Up-Front Investment Is More Than Most Roofing Systems, The Life Cycle Cost May Actually Be Lower Than Other Alternatives.
With A 1.5" High Standing Seam Rib And All Concealed Fasteners And Attachment Clips True Standing Seam Panels Are Sleek And Clean Looking. We Have Panels Available From A Number Of Excellent Manufacturers To Fit Your Needs. Panels Are Available In Galvalume, Aluminum Or Galvanized Core Steel. Also, Pre-Painted Standing Seam Panels Are Also Available Which Come In A Variety Of Colors.
Here At Nixon Roofing, Inc. We Are Experts When It Come To Metal Roof Installations. We Provide Panel Systems From A Variety Of Manufacturers And Our In House Crews Are Fully Trained And Certified In The Proper Application Of These Roof Systems. In Addition, We Have A In House Full Service Sheet Metal Shop So We Custom Fabricate All Required Trim Components Based Upon True Filed Measurements. This Means Small Variations In Size And Profile Are Easily Handled Without Wasted Time And Money With Out Of Town Fabrication. Give Us A Call Today To See How We Can Help With Your Next Metal Roofing Project.
BENEFITS OF COMMERCIAL STANDING SEAM ROOFING:
- Commercial Standing Seam Metal Roofs Will Keep Your Office Cooler, The Greatest Benefit To Using This Style Of Roof Is Its Durability.
- These Metal Roofs Are Built To Last, So They Don’t Rust And Most Don’t Fade Under The Sun Either.
- The Fact That The Metal Seams Of The Roof Only Run Vertically, The Seams Are Raised Above The Roof Itself Which Means That A Roof’s Traditionally Weakest Point Is Reinforced On These Roofs.
- Commercial Standing Seam Metal Roofs Tend To Last Much Longer Than A Standard Asphalt Roof, Up To 50 Years In Comparison To The 17 to 20 Year On An Asphalt Roof.
SBS MODIFIED BITUMEN ROOF SYSTEM
A Low slope Commercial Roof System
A Properly Applied Modified Bitumen Roof With Its Waterproof Membrane Can Be The Perfect Solution For Providing Proper Roof Drainage And Keeping The Inside Of Your Building Dry.
Modified Bitumen Roofing Is An Asphalt-Based, Close Cousin Of The Built-Up-Roof Designed For Buildings With Low-Slope Or “Flat” Roof Structures. Modified Bitumen Roofing Systems Are Designed To Withstand Harsh Exposure To Extreme Environmental Elements. With Five Layers Of Protection, It’s One Of The Most Trusted Flat Roofing Systems Used In The Industry Today.
Nixon Roofing, Inc. Can Handle New Low-Slope Commercial Roofing In The Texas Hill Country, And The Surrounding Areas. We’re Also Adept At Repairing Existing Modified Bitumen Roofs And Re-Roofing Older Low-Slope Structures.
BENEFITS OF MODIFIED BITUMEN ROOFING:
- Versatile Application Options: Hot Asphalts, Cold Adhesives Or Hot Air.
- Modified Bitumen Roofing Can Also Assist In Lowering Your Building’s Use Of Energy – A Major Concern During The Summer Heat Of South Texas.
- Can Be A Good Choice If You Want A Material That Can Be Installed Without Disrupting The Day-To-Day Activities Of Your Business.
- Used On Low Slope And Flat Roofs.
- Lightweight, Roofing Material Weighs Around 2 Lbs. Per Square Foot.
- Durable, High Tensile Strength, Resists Splits And Tears.
- High Resistance To Roof-Top Traffic.
- Easily Maintained, Can Be Coated With Elastomeric Or Aluminum Paint To Reflect UV Rays In Texas's Hot Weather Conditions.
REQUEST A FREE ESTIMATE ON YOUR OFFICE OR REQUEST MORE INFORMATION:
If You Have Any Questions Or Would Like More Information About Our Roofing Services, Call Us Today For A Free Estimate!!!
CONTACT US: (830) 997-7923